it's quite late. more info about me aka @phaenomen (Twitter, Soundcloud), or rather Julia Krueger (website not updated any more), are about to follow as soon as possible (incl. information on data collection, transfer, processing, storage + security as provided by the General Data Protection Regulation (under EU laws) - just waiting for the info of providers. i personally do not track anything related to your personal data or communication habits).
there are more important things to talk about:
- how right-wing politics threaten to lead the development of ai-technologies astray (german, 21 sept 2019, dresden)
- how to digitize democratic governance for good (getting started with part one, looking for people + cash)
- how to convince elon musk to invest in technologies and governance contributing to the survival of all people before escaping from the most coloured and beautiful place to be, 1st attempt
there is more to come soon.
- some old drafts
- some ai backgrounds: Krueger/ Lischka (2018): Machines in the service of humankind (EN) or: Damit Maschinen den Menschen dienen (DE)
- other netzpolitik-articles
- former talks + interviews (selection)
- former attempts to structure info about netzpolitik at online platforms: wiki internet_policy_in_comparison (smart_science_for_smart_citizens @ imzy was unfortunately shot down, with the complete platform, at once. no backup or data retrieval - although formally requested - bad luck)
most important: in case of any questions or requests (or the protokolls of trump + king jon un talking about atomar weapons), please submit to: email@example.com. other media channels are not checked or updated regularly, for the moment (work overload).
with a friendly 'fight for your digital rights!'
ps: the name of the author emerged with her first understanding and explanation of netzpolitik (digital rights politics in DE) = first phd attempt = identity.